Expeed Software has recently received our SBA 8(a) certification and we’re looking for great new talent to join federal business team. Our passion for excellence at speed drives all that we do in digital consulting, software engineering, and data analytics and data science. If you’re up for a challenging role with a pretty cool company take a look below and let us know if you’d like to join our team.
We are looking for a Proposal Manager to join our small team building out a federal line of business. To excel in this position, you need the following skills and qualifications:
- A wide degree of creativity and self-management is expected. This position will be the first proposal manager to join our team.
- Comfort working with a small team of full-time employees and contractors to generate technical and management information for proposals that is clear, concise, and compelling.
- Willingness to move upstream to assist in the capture process as required.
- Study requests for proposal (RFPs) and create compliance matrices that address all customer requirements.
- Determine proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs.
- Develop proposals by writing, revising, and editing drafts – including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Identify and incorporate relevant past performance experiences into proposals.
- Revise proposal drafts for clarity, compliance, and conciseness.
- Familiarity with a variety of the proposal concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience with writing IT Services related content, including but not limited to application development, cloud computing, advanced analytics, data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as a proposal coordinator and/or proposal writer
- 2+ years of federal government proposal development experience related to software or enterprise technical solutions
- 2+ years of experience performing compliance matrix creation and compliance check experience