Expeed Software is growing and we’re looking for great new talent to join our fun and innovative team. Our passion for excellence at speed (see what we did there?) drives all that we do in digital consulting, software engineering, and data science. If you’re up for a challenging role with a pretty cool company (self-high-five), take a look below and let us know if you’d like to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced highly technical Scrum Master who is energetic and has passion for new technologies and transforming existing applications to new architectures. To excel in this position, you need the following skills:
- 10+ years as a Scrum Master for an application development consulting firm.
- 4+ years of hands-on technical experience as a full-stack engineer with experience developing applications using C#, Java, Angular, and modern cloud services.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate with both the client and internal technical resources on project scope and backlog items.
- Effectively manage a project’s scope and timeline to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery to our clients.
- Ability to digest our customer requirements and create actionable user stories for our scrum team to execute on.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups.
- Coach team members and clients on the different Agile ceremonies and their importance to successful project delivery.
- Work with clients and internal team to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 10+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- 4+ years as a software engineer
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, and backlog refinement
Scrum Master certification is a plus.